Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wishful Rest

I keep signing on to Blogger, reading other peoples posts, and tell myself that I am going to post the next day. I'm always too tired to post again.

I've been waking up 6 hours before I'm used to, mentally stimulating myself at school for eight hours, running for 3-4 miles, and working for four hours everyday. I'm too tired.

But I wake up the next day. And I'm willing to do it again.

I guess my days have just been fulfilling lately. Over the summer I'd wake up at noon and sit around all day, even if I was somewhere that isn't my home. It was the same thing everyday. And it's not like I was helping anybody, learning anything, or exercising. I wasn't helping myself.

When I crawl into bed nowadays, I feel like I really deserve the nights rest I'm about to get. That I deserve the sweet thing that happen to me in my dreams.

And sweet things have been happening. I realized that the things I idealize aren't too far out of my reach. (But don't be fooled, they are out of my reach. For now.) And I feel something good coming my way this school year. Maybe this October.

October is, as they say, the best month for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment